These days are designed to allow female riders to spend time on track to gain confidence for Road riding and track riding.
These are NOT Race practice days. Coaching may also be offered at some events.
These days are open to;
- All senior women (16yrs and over)
- All types of Motorcycles including track bikes and scooters
- Riders who race
- Riders who only want to ride recreationally
- Selected events may also include the opportunity to experience sidecar riding
These days will have groups of Advanced, Intermediate and Beginner.
Other riding opportunities are;
- Race Practice days for those with race licenses
- Test & Tune days
- Recreational ride days for those who are not racers
- Separate Woman’s group at selected Recreational ride days (May, June, July, August)
Cost of Full Day Entrant: $100.
Cost of One Event Licence: $30.