This motorcycle sporting complex already contains circuits for Road Race, Supermoto, Motocross, Supercross, Enduro, Speedway and Dirt Track activity and the general facilities provided at the venue are capable of hosting world class events.
The Broadford Medallions will raise revenue for circuit and facility development through the sale of individually numbered Medallions, each one a collector’s item in its own right.
Broadford Medallion Guidelines
- A personal Medallion Holder (i.e. in an individual’s name) is for use by that individual only and in no way can be transferred to another individual.
- If an individual is deceased the Medallion becomes null and void, it cannot be transferred to other family members or individual
- A Medallion in the name of a business may be transferred to an individual for a period of time. For this to occur the Medallion holder (business) would need to pay a $140.00 Entrant/Sponsor Fee.
Medallion Holders Obtain:
FREE SPECTATOR entry to applicable Motorcycling Victoria organised events and activities at the Broadford Complex, in addition to FREE SPECTATOR admission to all Open events promoted by the following listed affiliated Clubs:
- Hartwell MCC
- Preston MCC
- Sidecar Racing Club of Vic
- Speedway S/C Riders Assoc of Vic
- Frankston MCC
- Ballarat Rovers MCC
- Newport/Braybrook MCC
- Dandenong MCC
- Swan Hill MCC
- Historic Motorcycle Racing Association of Victoria
The Medallion also entitles the holder to FREE practice sessions for Motorcycling Victoria organised Practice/Ride Days at the State Motorcycle Sports Complex Broadford. A fee of $6.00 is required at each event to cover the Motorcycling Australia Insurance Levy.