Road Broadford Rider Responsibilities
- Must take all old tyres with you.
- No Generators in Pit Sheds.
- No leads to run out of garages or on the ground.
- Properly secured cameras on bikes are permitted with approval from the Clerk of Course. No helmet cameras permitted under any circumstances.
- No pit bikes or other wheeled transportation during the event.
- If medical personnel have been sent to see you, we have adopted a ‘non refusal’ policy. All Junior Riders (under 18) must see medical personnel if they crash, no exceptions.
- Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times in the pit area/pit lane and surrounding areas.
- If you have airbags in your leathers please notify the Office and/or Medical team.
- NO SMOKING in the Pit Area including sheds and surrounding areas. Smoking areas are at the end of each shed, canteen area and beyond. Please dispose of butts in the bins provided, NOT ON THE GROUND.
- No monos or burnouts – heavy penalties will apply.
- No speeding in the Pit Area – Pits are one way.
- No Under 16’s at the Pit Wall.
- Vehicles and Trailers are not permitted in the Pit Areas between 9.00am until the end of the day’s riding (not the end of your day). The Pit Area may be opened during the lunch break only for anyone wishing to vacate at that time.
- You are responsible for your pit crew and supporters, please make sure they are abiding by the rules.
- Clean out Pit Sheds before you leave.
- If you are intending to camp at the Complex, the Camping Fee is $10.00 per person per night and an MV representative will be calling around to camps to collect the money. Please try and have correct change ready for them.
Ride safe and enjoy your day.